Should the City allow more types of small-scale shops and services in residential areas? If yes, what types of businesses should be allowed? Where should stores be located? These are some of the questions we’re looking to answer.
Learn more, or share your thoughts and ideas through the following means:
- Take our short survey (Survey closes Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023)
Attend one of our pop-up engagement events
- Pop-up # 1 – Main Street, Saturday, Sept. 9, 9-11am, East 21stand Main Plaza
- Pop-up # 2 – Fraser Street, Saturday, Sept. 9, Noon–2pm, Fraser & 48th Plaza
- Pop-up # 3 – Strathcona, Saturday, Sept. 9, 3-5pm, Strathcona - McLean Park
- Pop-up # 4 – Kitsilano, Sunday, Sept. 10, 9-11am, 4th & Maple Plaza
- Pop-up # 5 – Kerrisdale, Sunday, Sept. 10, Noon-2pm, Arbutus Greenway & W 41st Ave.
- Pop-up # 6 – Olympic Village, Sunday, Sept. 10, 3-5pm, Seawall (North of Olympic Village Plaza, Athletes Way at Manitoba St.).
- Note: All times are approximate, all events are weather dependent
- Read our background materials under Related Documents (English only)
Your feedback will be used to inform future policy and regulatory changes expected to take place in 2024. Results from this engagement process will be available later this year.