Regulation Redesign, a priority project in the City's 2020 Corporate Plan, is a comprehensive review of our land use regulations and related policy documents. The aim of this work is to:
- Simplify and clarify land use regulations and policies to improve ease of use and clarity in order to reduce permit processing times.
- Modernize and update the rules, language, and format or land use documents; and the processes to create/amend them.
- Improve consistency among land use policies and regulations.
- Improve external and internal communication on the land use planning framework and its systems.
- Establish a robust and enduring land use framework (including regulations, policies, protocols, and procedures) that is able to adapt well into the future.
Visit vancouver.ca/RegRedesign to learn more.
Consultation has concluded