February 2023 Public Information Sessions
As part of the first phase of public engagement, we are hosting a series of in-person information sessions and one online event in February to share details and gather feedback about the work to add new missing middle housing options and simplify regulations in low density neighbourhoods.
The information sessions will be held at the following locations and times:
- Tuesday, February 7, 5:00-7:30pm, City Hall, Joe Wai (Townhall) Room,
- Saturday, February 11, 2:30-5:30pm, St. James Square Community Centre, Room 120
- Monday, February 13, 5:00-8:00pm, Killarney Seniors Centre, Grand Hall,
- Wednesday, February 15, 5:00-7:30pm, Roundhouse Community Centre, Exhibition Hall
- Saturday, February 18, 1:00-3:30 pm, Dunbar Community Centre, Room 208,
- Thursday, February 23, 5:00-8:00pm, Marpole Neighbourhood House, Gathering Hall
- Saturday, February 25, 2:00-4:00pm, Hastings Community Centre, Community Hall
- Monday, February 27, 6:00-7:00pm, Online Session, Sign up via Eventbrite
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends